Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy Date

Shelby and I had a great mommy date tonight. She came to the VOH graduation tonight and was so good. The whole time she was literally vibrating with excitement about how awesome our mommy date after the graduation was going to be.

She was so obedient the whole night and then was so good when we got to Purdue. She was so excited about everything - the drive over, the parking garage, the red tulips, the seeing eye dog we saw, etc, etc. She exclaimed over the amazing glass stairwell and the beautiful princesses at the dance.

We got to go to an Indian dance troupe event that was very culturally interesting. It turned out to be a little more "religious" than I was hoping, but it was a very good opportunity to experience some culture that I'd never seen before. Here's a little video clip of part of it.

My mom has started buying us tickets to event for Christmas present instead of stuff, which we LOVE. We've been able to go to Seussical the Musical, this dance troupe event, and soon Brian will take Hailey to see STOMP. We have really loved my mom's creative Christmas present!

I'll post some more pics later. It didn't start until 8 pm and we didn't get home until almost 11 pm, so I'm pretty tired.

No comments: