Monday, March 16, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was 64 degrees for a high according to the weatherman, but my office thermostat got up to 77 at one point. That's hot enough to sweat according to my counselees today, who thought I was trying to sweat the truth out of them today :-).

Tomorrow, my sweet little nephews birthday, is supposed to get up to 72 which I'm hugely in favor of.

It needs to be noted that in celebration of a perfectly clear day yesterday and a warm 55 degrees we laid out to get a suntan for the first time this year. This is the earliest ever for us to lay out. Shelby even got rosy cheeks. It's still officially winter. Isn't that great!

Today in celebration of the amazing warm weather and wonderful temperature and sunny skies still light at 8 pm I got my worker girl overalls on and fixed a window that was hanging precariously from the garage. In the last big storm the 80 mile / hour wind gusts had pushed it in until it was very close to falling out and breaking glass all over who ever happened to be innocently walking underneath it. I was so proud of myself, because I was really scared to climb the ladder. Hailey prayed for me to be brave and safe, and I did it!

2 comments:

The mom~ster said...

you crack me up...laying out in the sun...fixing windows while hailey has prayer meeting...sweating the truth out of our counselees...you kill me...love ya

Jocelyn Wallace said...

No You're funny! I hope you guys had a fun birthday!