Saturday, March 7, 2009

The first wonderful day of the year

It's 60 degrees out today and it was 70 yesterday! We could hardly wait to wake up today to go play outside. Getting to be in warm air with the wind blowing through our hair makes us feel alive and kind of like we just woke up from a very long winter nap. We are happy!



These girls are such comedians. Shelby is especially getting to be really funny! I'm convinced that there are days that she thinks of doing or saying something that she knows will crack us up just to see us laugh.

This is a totally natural Shelby pose. Sometimes I catch her sitting like this eating her snack or reading a book. What a little priss!



I was doing a rapid fire posing session with Hailey, who loves to be photographed as if she is a fashion model. In the middle of that rapid fire posing session she popped off this pose and I started laughing so hard I could hard hold the camera still enough to take the shot.

Hailey wears her emotions on her shirtsleeve, so we usually have to wonder very little what she thinks about stuff. But sometimes I catch her in a pose like the next one where you feel like you can see into her soul and it's very, very deep that makes me think that God is doing some big things in her little heart. I can't wait to see what amazing things she ends up doing with her life.


No comments: