Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shelby's Portrait at the Soccer Game

Ummm . . . I gave birth to a ham. She loves to perform, sing, act, be cute for anyone who wants to watch.

At the game Saturday, Shelby was determined that I needed to take her picture. So, being the accomodating mom that I am, I did. Um, do you see that little look on her face. That has stinker written all over it.



However, then she was very concerned to also get a shot of her back. I have NOOOO idea why.


By the way - that cute dress she has on - I made it, or at least tie dyed it. And it looks really cool. Hailey has one that matches just like it. She wore it because it matched Hailey's soccer shirt, and she said she was the cheerleader. Oh brother, I am NOT going to be a cheerleading mom. Being a soccer mom is bad enough.

After soccer, we always hang out at the playground. Hailey's getting to be a regular monkey!


1 comment:

Vic millard said...

Dear Joce,
Shelby looks like you did when you were little, Love, Dad