Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a week!

I've not posted anything lately because the week has been over the top busy.

On Sunday night I realized that I was supposed to be going to Nashville, TN the next day. I scurried around to pack my bag and slowly it occurred to me that I might actually need to brief Brian on the schedule for the next couple of weeks, due to its craziness. So here's our list, and the reason that you won't want to try to call until next week.

Monday - Go to work, Jocelyn go to Nashville, TN at 2:30 pm
Tuesday - Jocelyn in Nashville, getting home around 11 pm, spending the night at Vision of Hope; Brian take the girls to daycare at 5:30 am
Wednesday - Brian take the girls to daycare at 5:30 am; work for Brian and Jocelyn; Sunday School Teacher training in the evening
Thursday - Work; Daycare; Mentor / Volunteer Training at VOH in the evening
Friday - Work; Daycare; VOH Graduation
Saturday - World Pulse Festival (which I cancelled going to because it was too much to be gone all day the Saturday before school starts)
Sunday - Church; Last day of the weekend before school starts
Monday - Ramp Up Day at School (drop off school supplies, pay fees and tuition, meet teacher)
Tuesday - First Day of Kindergarten (for the second time) for Hailey

This week is going to be intense!

Have of it is done already and we survived it. The VOH graduation was amazing! Our hearts were so full. So even though the week is full it's still good!

No comments: