Saturday, August 16, 2008

Have you ever been in love?









Comparisons


Shelby




Does anyone see where Shelby gets her little face? This is an older collage I made when Shelby was about 6 months old or so, but I was struck by how much the little Pooh picture of me looks like Shelby's face now. Isn't that funny!




Hailey




I think Hailey is still a healthy mixture. She has a lot of Brian in her, but I also see me.




Here's our last fun picture. The girls have recently taken up bug collecting thanks to an awesome bug collecting kit Shelby got for her birthday from Grandma Millard. They're getting to be experts at frog catching! I'm so proud!


3 comments:

It's a beautiful day! said...

Wow! Shelby looks so much like you! Luke is looking forward to seeing shelby tomorrow at church he has talking about it all day!

Vic millard said...

Dear Joce,
Jan and I were so impressed with the growth of the girls especailly in how much Shelby has grown and turned ever so much more into a beautiful young lady. Hailey is so beautiful as well, but Shelby has changed so much in her facial looks. She definately gets her looks from you. We miss and love you all. We wish we could get to see you, but I need to make hay while the summer sun shines. Love, Dad and Jan

Stephanie said...

They are both so beautiful!