Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Trees

This year we put up a couple of Christmas trees. The big one is 9 feet tall and is the teddy bear tree. All parts of the tree were bought from local thrift shops, even all the teddy bears. That was fun!


I've loved Peacock feathers all my life and would love to own a peacock but don't want to have to deal with their messiness. However, I love their feathers. So this year I got to decorate a tree with peacock colors. It's awesome!


I still need to get the tree skirt on but you can see the major look.

We also have a PINK sparkly tree in the girls' room but I haven't gotten pictures taken yet.

3 comments:

Kandie Stilwell said...

Awesome!

The mom~ster said...

you are sick--but so fun...if the boyz could come they would make every effort to undecorate that pooh tree for ya...thanks for posting the pictures...i love the peacock one

Molly said...

Love the peacock tree!