Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

Starting out the morning right - with monkey bread.  This is the first time i've made monkey bread and it's actually turned out right and not spilled all over the oven.  Success!!!  And the kids loved both making it and eating it.


We started with the stocking, which daddy stuffed this year.  The number one toy, which has literally been played with more than any other toy - Fart Putty.  Yippee!!!


Shelby LOVED getting her own game!



Shelby was longing for a Swimming Puppy and she was so excited to get it.  She actually asked for bathtime!


Shelby also really wanted a dolly set with a stroller, crib, and high chair.  She was so cute as she opened each one and loved them all.  Here she is opening the stroller.


Here's the high chair.


The only thing Hailey really wanted was a Nintendo DS. Here she is opening it.  Her eyes almost bugged out!


She could barely believe that she got it!


It is so pretty and pink!


Here are the girls opening their cool present from the Rice's. They love the bead set and are going to love playing with it!


I got the most AWESOME telephoto lens for my camera from Brian.  Here's one of the pics I took to test it out.  I had no idea he was going to get it for me and I absolutely love it!  I have been wanting one for so long, and he's been planning it since October!


Here's some more test shots with my new camera.  Doesn't Shelby look amazing?


Here's the same shot with a different filter on my new lens.


Shelby was running around so happy with her new dolly stuff.


Shelby our sweetie.


Here's a picture of Hailey playing her new DS.  She also got the blue robe for Christmas, and she loves it.  It's very soft.


I have a hard time believing she will be 8 years old soon.  You know what that means!  She's closer to being a teenager than ever before.  We are so thankful to see the personal growth in self-control God is giving her this year.

No comments: