Sunday, October 18, 2009

Results of the Wedding

Shelby NEVER falls alseep anywhere except in her bed. NEVER!!! Since the day she was born, she's had to cover her head with her blankie, suck on the hem, and comfort herself to sleep. She's hardly ever been rocked to sleep. She is acutely aware of her need for sleep, and she'll tell me so.

We'd gotten up at 6:30 am and taken 3 HOURS to get ready. Yes, really. . . 3 HOURS. I didn't even take 3 hours to get ready for my own wedding. An hour to iron both dresses, about an hour and half to straighten both girls hair, 30 minutes for me to get my shower, and 30 minutes to get there. So on Saturday after the wedding around 2:30 pm we went grocery shopping. When Shelby told me she was so tired she had to take a nap I told her to lay her head down and sleep.

So she did!


No comments: