Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

What a happy day when I finally feel like I am at last able to express myself again. I feel as if I've been mute for the last year or two while I haven't had a good camera. Well last year when I was unexpectedly paid for speaking two different places for counseling conferences / womens retreats I decided I was going to start saving up every penny until I could get a good digital camera. I was able to save $400 and Brian let me have $240 loan until my next speaking engagement and was able to find a sweet deal on an awesome camera. I found $729 Nikon D60 for $539. The very first photo I took was of my receipt. With the enormous $40 of taxes and the storage card I have a total of $3.27 left in my savings envelope. It's a great investment.

And finally. . . finally being able to express myself again. If the mom~ster and I hooked up we could write an amazing book. She can express herself so well in very few words and I can make sense of my world through the lense of a camera with a picture that speaks a million words. We'd make a million dollars!

My very first test subjects - naptime shots of my two favorite people in the whole world.





No comments: